Of Being Numerous

Monday, March 20, 2006

Welcome to my blog!

Well, I'm taking the plunge. Welcome to Of Being Numerous, an irregular look into the random ramblings of a mad poet.

In this blog, I hope to give some commentary on current events, a little poetry, a little rant about my day, a little humor -- in other words, a little bit of everything.

I had planned on hosting this on my own site, but I can't figure out the FTP settings for my DotEasy account. If anyone knows that, PLEASE let me know!! The way things stand, I won't even be able to see this blog from work, because of the filtering system that the school uses. I'm not going to do the whole biography thing right now.

If I'm doing this blog thing right, you'll know a lot about me soon, just from reading the blog. Suffice to say, I'm 36, married, and have a youngster on the way.

That's it for the intro -- stop by in the future for some real commentary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home